Maja Manojlović, PhD, Assistant professor, Head of Department of Ecology and environmental protection
- 2016. PhD of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, University of Banja Luka
- 2011. Master of Sciencе in Biology, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, University of Banja Luka
- 2004. Professor of Biology, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, University of Banja Luka
ACADEMIC, SCIENTIFIC AND EXPERT DEGREE:
- From 2016 Assistant Professor Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, University of Banja Luka
- 2012. – 2016., Senior Teaching Assistant, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, University of Banja Luka
- 2004. – 2012., Teaching Assistant, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, University of Banja Luka
- Animal ecology with zoogeography
- Terrestrial ecology
- Environmental protection
- Field teaching 4
- Master studies
- Zoogenic and zoogeographic analyzes
- Biodiversity protection
- Manojlović M. (2021): Terestrična ekologija. Univerzitet u Banjoj Luci, Prirodno-matematički fakultet, Banja Luka. ISBN: 978-99955-21-89-5, COBISS.RS-ID 132488961 https://pmf.unibl.org/teresticna-ekologija/
- Radević, M. Manojlović, EKOLOGIJA ŽIVOTINjA SA ZOOGEOGRAFIJOM: PRAKTIKUM, PRIRODNO-MATEMATIČKI FAKULTET BANjA LUKA, 2009.
- Ecology, biodiversity protection; ecotoxicology, animal ecology, freshwater ecology, ichthyology, ecological monitoring
- Erasmus+ Development Of Master Curricula In Ecological Monitoring And Aquatic Bioassesment For Western Balkans HEIs ECOBIAS, Coordinating institution University of Novi Sad, 2020-2023.
- Effects of hypothermia on induced bacterial meningitis in Wistar rats, Faculty of Science Banja Luka, 2018/2019. (Ministry of Scientific and Technological Development, Higher Education and Information Society of the Republic of Srpska), coordinator Maja Manojlović.
- Water quality monitoring in Republic of Srpska for 2019, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science, University of Banja Luka; Environmental Protection and Energy efficieny Fund of Republic of Srpska
- Transmission of human microorganisms through vegetable crops – the impact of irrigation and fertilization, the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Srpska within the co-financing of participation in the scientific research program of the European Union – COST, 2018.
- Water quality monitoring in Republic of Srpska for 2018, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science, University of Banja Luka; Environmental Protection and Energy efficieny Fund of Republic of Srpska
- Comparative research of hematology of autochthonous fish species and water quality. Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science, University of Banja Luka, Ministry of Science and Technology of Republic of Srpska, 2016- 2018.
- Katica, O. Janković, f. Tandir, N. Gradaščević, R. Dekić, M. Manojlović, S. Paraš, Lj. Tadić-Latinović, The Effects of Calcium Aluminate and Calcium Silicate Cements Implantation on Haematological Profile in Rats, KAFKAS UNIVERSITESI VETERINER FAKULTESI DERGISI, Vol. 26, No. 3, pp. 1-8, Mar, 2020.
- Paraš D.S., Gajanin B.R., Manojlović LJ.M., Ružić NJ.Z. influence of high frequency electromagnetic fields produced by antennas for mobile communication on the structure of the pancreas in rats: histological and unbiased stereological analysis. Acta Veterinaria-Beograd 2018, 68 (4), 484-501.
- Dekić, M. Manojlović, J. Friščić, S. Lolić, D. Golub, Morphometric and Physiological Characteristics of Brown Trout (Salmo trutta) from the Ponor River, Agro-knowledge Journal, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 233-242, 2016.
- Radoslav Dekić, Nebojša Savić, Maja Manojlović, Dragojla Golub, Jerko Pavličević (2016): CONDITION FACTOR AND ORGANOSOMATIC INDICES OF RAINBOW TROUT (ONCHORHYNCHUS MYKISS, WAL.) FROM DIFFERENT BROOD STOCK. Biotechnology in Animal Husbandry 32 (2), p 229-237, Institute for Animal Husbandry, Belgrade-Zemun, DOI: 10.2298/BAH1602229D.
- Dekić, R., Ivanc, A., Erić, Ž., Gnjato, R., Trbić, G., Lolić, S., Manojlović, M., Janjić N. (2014): Hematological characteristics of Delminichthys ghetaldii (Steindachner 1882) inhabiting the karst region of Eastern Herzegovina. Archives of Biological Sciences, vol. 66, No. 4, pp. 1423-1430, Belgrade.
- Participant in 15 national and 1 international project
- Author and co-author of 12 papers published in scientific journals, 23 papers and announcements at scientific conferences
- Member of Organizing committee of the 2nd Symposium of Biologist and Ecologist of Republic of Srpska, 2010
- Member of Organizing committee of the 3rd Symposium of Biologist and Ecologist of Republic of Srpska (SBERS2015), 2015
- Member of Organizing committee of Summer Field School Mountain Ecosystems And Resource Management, 2020
- Member of Serbian Biological Society
- Participation and organizing Festival of Science
- Member of Editorial board of international journal “GRASSROOTS JOURNAL OF NATURAL RESOURCES” [ISSN: 2581-6853 CODEN: GJNRA9 DOI: 10.33002 ]
- Mentoring: a number of graduate theses, 1 master’s thesis (in preparation)
- Scholarships of the Heinrich Böll Foundation, City Administration of the City of Banja Luka – Petar Kočić Foundation during undergraduate studies.